[TR] TR6 performance

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 13:54:46 MDT 2013

the rear suspension is stock.

--- On Mon, 4/15/13, Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 performance
To: "Frank Fisher" <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com>
Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013, 6:55 PM

Frank,

I have to agree on the performance. Both my 3 and 4 seem to have a bit more
between 2 and 3k than the 6. The 6 doesnt seem to get it on until about 3200
or so.

The 3 is an 87MM engine. Both the 4 and 6 are stock.

I use the same gas (premium without alcohol). All have Bell exhaust systems,
SU carbs, stock ignition.

As far as the hop in the 6, I have never noticed it. Did your 6 have a stock
rear suspension?

It does squat a bit on hard acceleration.

As far as light rear ends, my 63 4 seems to be the lightest.

Bob