[TR] One last question

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:37:11 MDT 2012

Thanks folks and keep the discussion going.  I had hoped that my
contribution would get replies going over various ways to get around the
lack of a skirted thermostat. Since I have spares I never looked into
alternatives.  It looks like the factory solved it with the TR4A's or
whenever they phased in the parts with restrictions.

So what else have people done?  Should we expand the discussion to
include ways to get more cool coolant to the #4 cylinder?

TeriAnn