[TR] headlights dimmer

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Oct 26 20:17:44 MDT 2012

I wouldn't be surprised if you are running both filaments when they are on.
 How are the relay coils wired up?  The relay coil for the high (main) beam
should be powered off of the Blue/White wire and the relay coil for the low
(dip)beam should be powered off of the Blue/Red wire.  If both relays are
wired to the same blue/something wire then they are both energizing at the
same time instead of alternately.

Dave