[TR] headlights dimmer

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:16:01 MDT 2012

You may have lost a ground.  I experimented with a poor ground and found
the low beams could 'find' a ground via the high beam indicator light on
the speedo.

Do you really have brights but no low beams or are you seeing the indicator
light up when the lights are on and assuming that it is the high beams
you're seeing?

IOW, when I had a bad ground I could get low beams & the indicator light
but switching to high beams got me nothing,

Geo