[TR] headlights dimmer

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Oct 27 04:46:45 MDT 2012

Have I missed something here on this thread.

My question is why would someone want to fit a headlamp dimmer?
Is it not the purpose of headlamps to be as bright as possible to see where
you are going?
Or is it some local regulation in towns maybe.
Someone enlighten me or am I just being dim (excuse the double pun).

Adrian TR4A CT 64306 O
Wales UK.