[TR] roll bars

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:43:37 MDT 2012

Depends on how far you want to go I guess.  I purchased a roll bar kit from
Jegs and installed it in my 6 a few years ago.  Two of the mounts go through
the parcel shelf and are welded to the frame. Two more protrude backward
through the rear panel in front of the gas tank and then through the floor of
the trunk and are welded to the frame there.  Gas tank has been replace with a
fuel cell in the trunk.  I had a pretend roll bar in place for years, after my
wife had the car up on two wheels at an autocross I decided to put in a more
robust unit.

Marty