[TR] roll bars

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Oct 26 11:01:10 MDT 2012

I got a roll bar for my TR250 from Racetorations in the UK.  I was worried
that, unlike my TR3, this one was not bolted to the frame.  Then my cousin
(who owns Racetorations) sent me a picture of a TR6 which had rolled in an
accident.  Roll bar saved the driver's life.  So I agree with Phil.

Andrew Uprichard