[TR] roll bars

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 11:58:32 MDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

That will get you a nice increase in frame rigidity, always a nice thing in competition cars with serious spring rates.  Can't believe it does much for safety in street or autocross.  A roll bar is either adequate or not.  Overkill does not add value.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier