[TR] Stupid, stupid

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Oct 22 14:22:30 MDT 2012

The through studs worked like a dream.  Very sweaty as I made my way through
the glass, but one would be hard pressed to distinguish the "through-hole"
studs from the original fasteners.  Randall comes through again.

And to stop him having to reply, I'll do it for him.

"Aw shucks - just tryin' to help.........."

Andrew Uprichard