[TR] Stupid, stupid

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 16:04:25 MDT 2012

When faced with this problem, I used a nut insert - installs like a pop rivet.
B Available at Harbor Freight

http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/hand-riveters/45-piece-threaded-inser
t-riveter-kit-1210.html B

I know some people don't like this approach because there is some risk I
suppose of the expansion of the insert hitting the glass, but it worked well
for me.

Bob