[TR] Interesting experience

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 11:04:05 MDT 2012

you are far more forgiving than me Ron.
id find that blond presumptuous and
out of line, and would have told her so.
my friends and i like to visit
Temecula's wineries in our cars. the crowd always wants to look at and
discuss the cars. all TR3's.
i have found it best to watch out for the drunks
and allow them to sit in the car with me present. not knowing how to open a
the door on the TR3's i have caught them attempting to step over the door to
gain entry mainly for photo op's.
best be supervised than left alone.
i also
hate them wanting to lie on the bonnet, no matter how pretty they are.
Frank