[TR] Interesting experience

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 17 12:48:51 MDT 2012

TeriAnn, do you think you could/would ever be able to find the girl again?
If you ran in to the family at the local grocery store, I bet it wouldn't be
too difficult to make contact. The reason I ask is; if this 14 year old had
THAT much interest as admitted to by her family, I suggest we as a group
could find, purchase, and deliver a TR3 project to her. We all need to start
taking action to help keep this dying hobby alive and show the younger
generation how important collaboration and group resources are. There must
be at least 100 of us on this list - if we each chipped in $100, I bet $10k
would find a great project AND get it delivered to her AND provide some
getting start cash for parts, tools, etc. Call me crazy in these tough
times, but I'd forgo getting the new windscreen for my MGB to chip in the
cash. How about it?

Here's a great candidate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-Triumph-TR-Project-/230864568925?pt=US_C
ars_Trucks&hash=item35c099c25d

I coach the local High School FIRST Robotics team, and I can attest to the
great things kids can do and dreams you can inspire with just a little
generosity and guidance.

Brian

Message: 4