[TR] Interesting experience

Landis,Ronald Ron.Landis at kentcountymi.gov
Wed Oct 17 10:17:56 MDT 2012

A few weeks ago I left my TR250 parked while we walked around downtown.  As I
was approaching the car from the rear I noticed there was a blonde in my car,
I did not leave her there.  I stood next to the car and she looked up and said
"Tell me this isn't your car"  I said it was and she was embarrassed, however
her boyfriend, who was taking a face book picture, just wanted to see the
engine.  It was fun.

Two nights later a very well dressed man and woman pulled up next to me and
said "nice ride".  I said thanks.  As they drove away I saw that his car was a
2012 Maserati.

Its fun to drive a TR

Ron