[TR] Interesting experience

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:10:47 MDT 2012

I had an interesting experience yesterday in the grocery store parking
lot.  A family was standing around looking at my TR3 when I came out of
the grocery store. Of course as I approached I asked if there were any
questions about the car I could answer.

As it turns out the 14 year old daughter has her heart set on having a
TR3 when she gets older. According to her parents and older brother she
has been researching cars for a couple of years looking for a cute
roadster/convertible that wassimple enough for her to learn to work on.
She is hoping to find a tired driver that she could restore herself.  So
of course the family had a lot of questions and I let her sit inside one
for the very first time so she could get a feel for the interior. She
got her picture taken behind the wheeland I think became even more
determined to become a future TR3 owner.

Unfortunately they suddenly decided that they needed tobe off before
frozen food thawed and I did not get their contact informationbefore
they drove off.  But it was nice to see that I wasn't the only girl
smitten by a TR3 and was willing to take restoring one on.

TeriAnn