[TR] Interesting experience

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Oct 16 08:27:43 MDT 2012

"Train up a child in the way that she should go, and when she is grown she
will not depart from it..." (or something like that from the book of
Proverbs).  I always try to let the kids sit in the car, under supervision
of course, it is so unlike anything they would normally experience.

Well done TeriAnn, now we just need to find her a project.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti