[TR] TR3A

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Tue Oct 16 08:45:35 MDT 2012

Tom -

What a great story - and congratulations on being the *original* owner of a
great classic. I'm not sure what you're implying here - I don't think you want
to sell the car, right? So it seems you either need help with some of the
work, or do you just want to pay a professional to get things fixed up?

You don't say where you are in Michigan, but a good start might be to get in
contact with the Detroit Triumph club - see
 http://www.detroittriumph.org/

You can also search for local/regional shops that specialize in restoration
work. A quick search for "british car restoration in michigan" turned up a
number of hits for me. This one in particular might be helpful:
  http://www.classicjunkyard.com/restorers/MI.html

Are you near Vestaburg, MI? A place called Lee's Car Care came up - one of the
reviews said "Lee did a restoration on my 1960 Triumph TR3A (British sports
car). He did a great job and his price was very reasonable."
Lee's Car Care
(989) 268-5160
2999 N Crystal Rd
Vestaburg, MI 48891

I hope this helps...

Lee (in Texas, but with a computer that speaks Michiganese...)