[TR] Spitfire Seat Restoration

StuCohen at aol.com StuCohen at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 19:58:50 MDT 2012

Anybody have experience with Newton Commercial's seat reupholstery
service?  It's finally time to stop procrastinating and redo the seats in  my 1980
Spitfire, and I recently discovered Newton Commercial will do the work  for
you for, what seems like, a reasonable fee compared with the frustration
that must go along with trying to do it yourself.  Any opinions from those
with experience with the process?  How much does it cost to send the seats  to
the UK and how long does it usually take?

Stuart