[TR] Spitfire Seat Restoration

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 23:24:22 MDT 2012

I have recovered seats with seat kits from The Roadster Factory and Moss, the first set I did I knew nothing about upholstery, they turned out well, not perfect, but very good, not too hard, an afternoons works assuming everything underneath is OK.

I am assuming you live in the United States, if you don't want to do it yourself find a local shop an old car seat is an old car seat, there should be someone closer to home that will do it, shipping will be a killer to the UK given the size and weight, I would think well over $100, maybe $100s of dollars, shipping has gone up with the price of fuel.

Greg Lemon