[TR] TR3 stuff now on ebay

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:13:57 MDT 2012

Sorry for bombing the whole list but someone asked to let them know when
I listed the TR3 steering assembly on ebay and I can not find their
email to let them know it is now listed.

Here is what I put up:

- TR3A lower steering assembly including a split shaft steering box
rebuilt by The Roadster Factory less than 20,000 miles ago with all new
guts, including a new peg and worm gear.

- Factory TR3 jack

-factory TR3 lug nut wrench

- New old stock TR3 optional ash tray

- A pair of unlabeled Hooter style horns I took off the TR3.  I don't
know if they are original or aftermarket but they are tested and work.

Teriann