[TR] Installing TR3 Interior

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Mar 11 13:29:34 MDT 2012

Working on the assumption that a wheel hump is a wheel hump is a wheel
hump.............. here's how it's done on a TR6.
http://www.victoriabritish.com/interiors/T6/wheel-arch-cover-installation.htm
They use a spray adhesive like 3M 77 but only glue the edges which is the
easiest way to install them.

Being dumb, or maybe a risk taker............ I did it this way
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/InteriorPanelInstall1.htm  and it came out
real good.

Bob

Bob Danielson