[TR] Installing TR3 Interior

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Mar 11 12:55:54 MDT 2012

Mark Macy has good tutorial on his web site, I went by it when I did my TR3 a
few years back, still looks great.

http://www.macysgarage.com/myweb6/wheel_arch_covers.htm

Sent from mobile Bill

On Mar 11, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Joe DeMuth <jdemuth at ties2.net> wrote:

> I am installing a new interior on aTR3. The panels are pretty straight
forward, but no so with the rear wheel arches. The kit I bought has some
synthetic horse-hair like padding that appears to be cut in a shape that
suggests its use over the top and sides of the arches. Any suggestions or
hints as to how this goes together? In particular, should I be using contact
cement or spray adhesive to affix the pad to the arch, and what about the
vinyl to the padding? Also, how thick should the padding be, (the stuff I have
is about an inch thick) and how compressed by the top covering?