[TR] Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Mar 9 22:04:20 MST 2012

$2.00 for the first one, $1.00 for each additional sticker is what he quoted
me.

I have had one on Tarbaby's windscreen ever since they came out, they are
simple and appropriate.

NFI,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"