[TR] Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 21:47:18 MST 2012

I've got the remaining "FT" stickers that Marty Sukey had made up if
anyone is interested.  There are cling stickers and adhesive
stickers.  Marty sent them to me to sell at VTR but our logistics
didn't quite work and that didn't get done.  I'll have to look back
and see what Marty's pricing was but let me know if you're interested
and we can figure it out.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net