[TR] Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 10:53:39 MST 2012

Thanks Bill,  that's correct.

Marty and Joe Alexander bore the cost of making these up and Marty has
advised me to provide a bonus of 1 of each (a cling and an adhesive
sticker) if you buy the first two (your choice of cling or adhesive).
We all would rather have the stickers honoring Fred out there than
sitting in my shop so get them while they last.

Send me your shipping address and I'll mail them to you.  Payment can
be made to Marty Sukey at his Paypal account :  trmarty at hotmail.com

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net