[TR] soldering

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 09:21:56 MST 2012

Here's another twist on current solder. I recently found out that electronic
solder is now often a tin/copper alloy - no lead at all. Student electronic
kits from Elenco have been supplied with no-lead solder for several years
now. Probably it is a result of the government attempting to keep us safe.
After all, I know that I must have enjoyed chewing on electrical solder
joints as a three year old.
Alex Thomson