[TR] Subject: TR3/4 Rear wheel hub runout

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 22:04:28 MDT 2012

Randall,

Please check the hubs for cracks where the brake drum ID rests; these
usually start from the grease bleed hole in that area; unless there was a  shunt.

+ - 0.0025" otherwise might be OK.

I do NOT recommend replacing the rear hub studs with OEM ones.

TR Regards,

Hardy

In a message dated 6/21/2012 11:06:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,