[TR] Really quite OT, but not completely

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Jun 22 12:33:36 MDT 2012

here is his web page

http://www.automotiveillustrations.com/illustrators/automotive-illustrator-matthews.html

lots of info there

(for you skeptics, this link is safe)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Cherington
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 1:13 PM
To: Dave1massey at cs.com ; triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Really quite OT, but not completely

Hi,

I have a copy of the book and I really like the cutaway diagrams. My
first ever cutaway was purchased at Beaulieu and is the Speed Six Bentley on
page 114. Some time later I also acquired the cutaway of the TR3 on page
280.
At that time I also acquired a cutaway TR6 and Stag. The latter 3 all from
Ebay and now all framed and on display.

Some of the best diagrams are by
Tony Matthews who seems to be a very talented individual. He did the Bentley
and Jaguar D Type on page 236.  He probably did more in the book but his
name
and copyright is mssing from the Bentley but is on my wall diagram.