[TR] Tires

John Reynolds jfreynolds_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:32:16 MDT 2012

Alex,
I just bought a set of the Coker brand 165R-15 radial whitewall tires
for my TR3A and I am very satisfied with them. I replaced a set of Denman 6.00
x 15s white walls which were in great shape but quite old. The radials are a
vast improvement in roadholding, although they are not as good looking as the
Denmans. The only issue with the 165R-15 is fitting it into the spare tire
compartment. I kept a Denman for that purpose.
Regards,
John Reynolds