[TR] Anyone got an extra hotel room for TRA

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:15:29 MDT 2012

The tr2 is not gonna make it. I changed the transmission oil today and the
gear oil sparkled like gold.... time to dig into it.

I guess i could tow it, but i have a personal  aversion to that - to me, my
fun and reward is the adventure of driving to the event and fixing what
breaks along the way.  Guess that makes me a masochist-or a triumph
geek......   (i have a special alligator clip wire dedicated to hot wiring
my cars)

So it looks like im driving the triumph chase vehicle to little
Switzerland.  I work with the boy scouts a lot, so i may just camp.

I'm really disaponted that the 2 is not gonna make it. It's looking pretty
good!

The driver Tr4 has developed a clunk when braking so it's off the road, too.

So depressed ...

Chris
54 TR2
63 TR4