[TR] Tires

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 08:56:18 MDT 2012

my buddy has them on his TR3.
they look really great.
they don't ride much different than my radials.
they don't fit in the spare tire compartment, but then neither do my radials. we both keep the spare deflated.
we drive a little spirited at times and he does just fine with them.
he bought them months before the restoration was finished. had a puncture just weeks after getting the car on the road. he called coker, explained his situation and coker replaced the tire. great service.
Frank