[TR] TR3 Door Seals

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Sun Jun 17 07:10:31 MDT 2012

Terry,

There are clips that keep the two door seals in place, on the bottom and on
the top/front. The seal on the door jamb you'll need to glue with a
weather-stripping glue, I used a 3M extra strength, worked very well. Used a
little tape to hold in place, but it does dry pretty quickly

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB