[TR] TR3 Door Seals

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 06:21:01 MDT 2012

I hate to think about it now, with such beautiful driving weather and my 3-A nearly completely sorted and driving like a dream.

But.

In October it's going to be "wicked" cold, and I have driven for years without door seals.  I upgraded the heater, but no door seals.  The draft is cold...and besides, rain comes in when I occassionally get caught in it.

Thing is, I did buy the seals and used various contact cements to make them stay on.

What's the trick?  especially for the top one?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3a  TS 58667
New Hampshire