[TR] Weekend project - added the relays for the rear brake light on the TR2

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 15:45:21 MDT 2012

> By
> the looks of it - I'll not make a living doing how to videos anytime
> soon.....

Well, you've certainly done a better video than I did! <g>

BTW, I did the same thing on my TR3, but with only 2 relays mounted up under
the dash.  I also wired the brake lights to work even with the key off and
used a mechanical brake switch (also hidden under the dash).

At this point, I think the sockets are more hassle than they are worth; so
I've quit using them.

-- Randall