[TR] Clutch Slave Return Spring

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jul 28 10:53:30 MDT 2012

Ditto here, I bought mine from Moss a few months ago and it broke in the 90
as I was trying to stretch it into place.  Stuck it into an envelope and
returned it to Moss and they replaced it, no questions.  This time I hooked
the 90 on the bracket first then stretched from the rounded end onto the
clutch arm, no problems yet.

I think that Moss must have gotten a bad batch, I would send them back.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti