[TR] Keep the posts coming on a daily basis :)

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jul 18 06:04:23 MDT 2012

John, back in the 70's the US defense department determined that having
stationary rocket launch sites made them too vulnerable to counter attack and
so they started a program to make the launchers mobile.  Of course, uncle Ron
killed that program.  Read into that what you may.

The point is setting rocket launchers on roof tops is a far inferior
solution than equipping certain road vehicles with mobile launchers.  And since
modern electronics can interfere with the guidance systems it seems logical to
use older vehicles such as, well, LBC's.

Think of it.  Just as that steroid enhanced Russian Boris is about to win
the 100 metre whatever, you rip off the left side of the tonneau and launch
that anti-personnell device clearing the way for our Reginald to win the day!
 Huzza!

Cameron has NO imagination.

Dave