[TR] Keep the posts coming on a daily basis :)

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 02:36:33 MDT 2012

Listers
There's an urgent need for as many Triumph posts as y'all can muster
in the coming weeks for this corner of sleepy England. I suppose I should be
as enthusiastic as so many of my fellow countrymen seem to be about the very
imminent Oh_lim_pic Games. No matter where you go, what you do, whatever you
may want to see or hear on the radio and TV - all we get is an undiluted
torrent of Oh_lim_pic Games. No doubt when they're (thankfully) over, there
will be further months of speculation and review on who / what / why so-and-so
did/didn't do whatever they did and speaking purely for myself, WGAS?
Well, I
don't - but I suspect I'm in a very small minority.
So Triumph stuff please
and as much as all of you can generate. Doesn't matter if the old chestnuts of
dashpot oil and stuck float valves get another airing, for me it'll be far far
better than athletics, swimming, jumping, throwing spears, cycling up long
hills - and the fact that too many events were cancelled because of the
rain...
I suppose one aspect of interest is that Uncle David Cameron has seen
fit for the rooftops of certain London high rise buildings are now being
equipped with guided missiles

Jonmac