[TR] Compression Ratio

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:10:09 MDT 2012

I would get a timing light aimed at it and see what the advance is when
things are 'all in' say around 3000 RPM -- then back the throttle down and
see at what engine speed you are getting that much advance.

BTW -- Are you using brand-name gas?  I long pooh-poohed the advantages of
brand names but due to a grocery store discount program started using Shell
rather than the no-names and found I could move from premium to regular
without any change in timing.
Geo