[TR] MP3 / IPOD hidden stereo

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 10:08:11 MDT 2012

If the one on amazon does worth from the headphone output it just
might be worth it.

Personally I don't want to mess around with CDs in the car.  I would
think you would be better off using a system that accepts thumb
drives.  They are a lot cheaper now and easy to write to and don't
take up near the space that a CD does.

You are right about checking weather.  I just use my cell phone :)