[TR] Chevy Truck Question - the only relevance to Triumphs is rust:)

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 10:03:12 MDT 2012

List,

Please respond off-line so we don't tie up the bandwidth with non-TR
emails.....but my question is related to rust so there is a definite connection
to Triumphs there!

I need a source for new steel fuel lines (front from engine to filter and
rear from filter to tank) plus all metal brake lines for my 1994 Chevy S-10
pickup.  Even our good friends at Classic Tube can't help  me!

I've always been careful to rinse the chassis as often as  possible after
driving in salt but I guess the weather has been too  rough for the wonderful
Chinese steel lines that GM must have used in  1994.

TIA,

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA