[TR] TR2 mirror

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jan 10 11:19:38 MST 2012

John,

Thread size for the Brooklands Aero screen mounts is 5/16-24.  This was a
special bolt in that the head was taller and it was chrome plated,
p/n:602078, with a chrome washer as well p/n:602077.  For a while, when I
had mis-placed these four bolts for my car, I ground off the markings from a
standard bolt and polished it up to a nice shine and it looked acceptable.

According to the parts catalog, these were discontinued after TS-32833.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566