[TR] TR2 mirror

John Gillis JGILLIS at tcd.ie
Tue Jan 10 02:28:25 MST 2012

I will attempt the fit this weekend, I had some joy screwing in a spare No10
screw and both holes loosened up a little, I would like to get my tap in to
clear threads properly. Carl's idea of sliding the screen forward rather than
removing appeals, thinking about it, if removed you would have the wiper
spindles on one side and the mirror on the other, it may become quite tricky
to manipulate the screen back into position between them, even just sliding
the screen forward, as an extra precaution I will tape the paintwork around
the bottom of the screen arms.
Anybody know the thread size of the chrome screws that blank off the racing
screen mounts??
Regards
John