[TR] TR2 Mirror

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 15:58:58 MST 2012

> John - you should not have to remove the w/s.   In one of my tool kit
> purchases (who knows where) I have a 90d angle Phillips and Flat screw
> driver.

OTOH, remove the windscreen may be the easier approach, especially on an
earlier car where it is only held by 4 Dzus buttons.

There are also ratcheting versions of the right angle screwdrivers (I have
one in my PC service tool box), but IMO it's still easier to remove the
windscreen and less likely to mar the mirror base when the screwdriver
slips.

-- Randall