[TR] TR2 Mirror

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 10:45:45 MST 2012

John - you should not have to remove the w/s.   In one of my tool kit
purchases (who knows where) I have a 90d angle Phillips and Flat screw
driver.  I remember having to change the mirror and it worked great.   Mine
are about 1" x 2 1/2" with the longer end fitting a 1/4 hex-head driver.
Just take it slow.  The screw isn't that long but you can only do about 1/4
turn at a time.

Carl
1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/