[TR] TR2 front wheels

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Aug 10 06:01:29 MDT 2012

John:  some after-market ball joints have the hole for the split pin too far
out, with the result that one may not tighten the ball joint enough - but
that would lead to positive camber, not negative.  Don't know what to
suggest other than to check the two sides and make sure they are the same.

Andrew Uprichard