[TR] tr4 brake riddle

jerryvv at roadrunner.com jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 18 14:02:13 MDT 2012

I forgot to ask. Does it pump up or is it half pedal all of the time? Half pedal standing still or while driving? A loose wheel bearing can cause pad knockback on the front disc's requiring a lot of pedal before contacting the rotor. Would happen while driving not always standing still since you'd have applied the brakes to stop your motion.
JVV