[TR] tr4 brake riddle

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Apr 18 16:10:59 MDT 2012

I would re-bleed the brakes just to eliminate that possibility but since you
have the M/C off you will be doing this next.

Check the adjustment on the rod from the M/C to be sure you are getting all
the travel you need from the pedal.  After you have re-built the M/C and
bled the system, maybe lengthen it out just a little and see if it helps.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"