[TR] tr4 brake riddle

jerryvv at roadrunner.com jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 18 12:54:16 MDT 2012

Chris, there is a lot of lost motion in the linkage. The clevis pins can wear as well as the holes they go thru on the pedal box as well as the Master Cylinder itself. By the time that lost motion gets to your foot on the pedal it can be significant. Some folks have welded up the holes and re-drilled them. So check the pins for wear.
JVV