[TR] British Invasion and Vermont road closures

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 12:27:12 MDT 2011

There is nothing in Vermont that is more scenic than the best of Minnesota.

The difference is that here in Minnesota we have to go looking for it.  In Vermont, it's everywhere.  The freeway from Brattleboro to Burlington is gorgeous.  Whatever route you find open should be just fine.

>From the bridges of Bennington to the view across the lake to the Split Rock Light to the marina in Brattleboro, I enjoyed all I saw in your state in my two brief (and too-brief) visits there.  It was like being nostlgic for a place I'd never been.  I never got to Stowe, but I'm sure it won't dissapoint.

So to the rest of you:  If you have never been to Vermont, go.  And what better time than for the Invasion?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier