[TR] British Invasion and Vermont road closures

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:21:05 MDT 2011

Thanks for the sentiment Phil.  I'm a 31 year resident (and unabashed state
booster) who's had more than a few opportunities to move elsewhere over the
years.  Each time it didn't take long to get hold of my senses, look around,
and ask "Just why exactly would I do such a dumb thing?"

So yes, come on up
folks.   See you this weekend.

Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT