[TR] Seat Belts

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:36:02 MDT 2011

Thanks, Jerry....My outer belt connects on the upper part of the wheel
housing, about 6 1/2 inches from the rear panel. The other part of the belt is
anchored a little forward of the wheel housing base....At 6'3" the upper part
of the belt is definately lower than my neck....Perhaps I should just go with
lap belts.Pat  >If a TR4A the outer belts do connect at a point low on the
wheel housing. 3